Have faith in your path



Have you ever come to a point in your life where you start to question the Vision, the Purpose, the Path you are on? Doubting whether you made the right decision or doubting that this is the path meant for you.

When you’re feeling like this, you start questioning, “Should my path be more towards this way? Or should my purpose be more towards that way?” And then there is the ‘but’ – “But that’s just way too big. That’s too far away to even see. That’s not possible. That’s not me. How would I even know how to start”.

However, if you sit in this space long enough you will discover that wondering about another path is in fact the same path, just through a different lens. In fact, if you sit in it long enough you will start to see the connection that the ideas you are exploring are in fact one and the same – the ones you already may have in mind. However, after sitting in quiet space and reflection you now begin to believe in your ability to deliver the Vision, the Mission, the Purpose. You begin to validate yourself.

Are you scrambling for another vision, another path? Because that very scramble may in fact be the path of least resistance. Perhaps you’re subconsciously building it even larger than the one you are on with an even greater resistance. This dismisses your ability to live it out, playing small and just accepting because that’s ‘safe’ and easy.

If you’re doubting and questioning your path ask yourself exactly what are you resisting?

Here is my take on it. If you’re questioning, pondering or wondering: “Is this my purpose, my passion, my journey?” Then I am here to say YES! Yes it is for the now. You may not like where the path is heading just now, or feel that this part of the journey is frustrating or daunting. Or perhaps you are a little impatient?

What would happen if you committed to continue on the path with the knowing that you are where you are meant to be right now and knowing that by travelling this path it will open up other layers of clarity towards your Vision, your Passion and your Purpose?! Could there be learning in the frustrations, the overwhelm, the impatience. New lessons leading to inspiration.   

How can you look at the Now with a curious mind, a detective mind? Try exploring the following questions about your Vision, your Purpose, your Mission:

Is it that you want something bigger?

Is it that you do not believe it is possible?

Is it that you do not want it anymore?

Is it that you’re afraid you will fall?

I know you just want to have all the answers right now. To have the certainty that Yes you made the right decision, Yes you are on the right path.

Before you decide to give it all up or shift directions and then yet again end up in that spiral of self-loathing and negative inner language of “I am not good enough”, or, “What was I thinking?”, take a Moment. In fact, take many moments. Quiet the mind, connect back to your VITAL SELF and ask: “What do I want? If I knew that I could not fail and that I had all the support and wisdom needed to step into my Vision, would I take the leap, jumping into what I want more of and for what I am here to do.

You are your Vision, so you are the one to deliver on it. Yes you will likely have people helping you along the way (yes - have people help you).

So step into  it. Embody it and act as if you already have it or be it, and watch the magic unfold.

You knew that where you are right now is where you need to be in order to work through what you needed to work through so that you could help others work through theirs.

Trust yourself and have faith in your Path.

I would love to connect and learn more about your Vision and to really hold that together with you.

Comments